My name is Patricia Yagüe and I live in New York City where I work as a fashion stylist. I was born and raised in Madrid although I started to travel at age 17. I've lived in Dublin, Rome and now NY. I love the fact that fashion is such a powerful tool, something that people denies as such but religions, politics and wars all have their own uniforms, their own colors, and that's the first thing we learn to distinguish, even before knowing their beliefs.
10 comments:
what's in the title? a mag for boys with problems...
intriguing
a mag for boys with problems...cute.
absolut Hockney! :-)
me encanta
enhorabuena por el vestido de CdG!!!
modern day hockney!
and i agree i think scars on boys are so hot
Totally David Hockney, that was my first thought too ... Love it!
Boys and problems? ha.
juliet xxx
$22 though?! The price of a good magazine these days is mad
yes! super awesomely beautiful cover! thanks for sharing xo
it's a gay magazine for those who dont know
Maravillosa. No tengo el gusto de conocer la revista. Qué gusto debe ser NY para esas cosas
Post a Comment