Saturday, December 30, 2006

My Women of the Year. II

The second place in my own Women of the Year list is for French actress Lou Doillon, daugther of 60's icon Jane Birkin and French director Jaques Doillon.
She is what 100% French style means to me: Chic. Bohemian. Elegant.
For some reason is her half daugther, Charlotte Gainsbourg, the one that takes more attention among the press, probably due to her recent project with cult director Michel Gondry, The Science of Sleep. But for me Lou is who really kick ass.
I think she pulls off some really good outfits out of very simple clothing. I wish i have that talent every morning when i open my wardrobe and what i can see is the same plain T shirt over and over again!. Twist Bobble, twist!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, Lou is another one of my favorites! I love the whole Birkin-Gainsbourg family. They all have great style.

MARIA H said...

This girl is beyond fashion. It is a very human, and femenine force. I like her as well.