Resurrection is a rare fashion collectible's retailer specialized in Chanel with locations both in Los Angeles and NYC. Although the prices may not be affordable for everyone, dresses for $ 1,200 and up, taking a look to them is a real pleasure. I didn't have any impresion of no-welcome when they realized i wasn't going to purchase, so that's a plus in a bussines like this.Through December 31st, Resurrection is celebrating its 2nd annual Chanel holiday fund sale. It's in display a rare selection of Chanel jewelry and bags that are real gems, exclusively for the NYC store in Soho.
For each $30 donation or more you will receive a 10% in all your purchases and the money will benefit the Chihuahua Rescue Found in Los Angeles...


1 comment:
Wow, this makes me wish I was in NYC. I love vintage Chanel, so far I've only got two bags but it's an ever growing collection :)
Post a Comment