
Last night I attendedOhnetitel Fall 07 fashion show.
The first collection of duo Flora Gil and Alexa Adams, was presented at Chelsea's Florent Lynch Gallery.
The night was cold as ever. The show started around 8.30pm and there wasn't "show" as known but something else; two proyectors at both sides of the gallery, showed the entire collection in pictures. At the same time the clothing was ready to be touch and feel in a tiny back room. The quality of the clothing was quite amazing, i couldn't stop touching their smooth cashmeres and wools in dresses and cardigans, and the main silouette was thin and long, heir of these two creators' fashion backgrounds at Karl Lagerfeld and Helmut Lang.
I was happy to meet great blogger Diane Pernier.- who I mistook for Spanish artist Martirio... glups.. -and iqons* co-founder and director Rafael. I'm looking forward to see them again!.Great night, great show, great people and lots of style... PS: FUR is coming strong!
The most interesting show attended so far.


1 comment:
Funny, I have always thought Diane Looks like Martirio too. I think she knows it though.
Post a Comment