Summertime... and I, more than ever, look west to contemplate La La Land ladies and their always glowing mood and skin ... i deeply envy the laid back chic and effortless hip of L.A. women.
Are you a lucky little lady in the City of Light ... ?
Some instances ...
KATE HUDSON

CAMERON DIAZ

PENELOPE CRUZ

CORY KENNEDY

LIZ GOLDWYN
KIRSTEN DUNST
6 comments:
Liz is amazing! She comes across as being very intelligent and relaxed. Kirsten, well, if I could rummage through her wardrobe I'd never have to shop again.. :)
cory cory kennedy the best!
bezazoooooo
mg.
i'm so glad to have come across your blog...your online magazine is really wonderful!!
thank you so much Montmartre .. your comment is really touching, really wonderful ^_+
xo
Yup, you captured it, I love Kate Hudson, I think she is so chic and I couldn't look any different from her, but I sure wish I had her style!
fab! just come across your blog and i love it!
x
Post a Comment