Working in men's wear magazines as a fashion editor is my goal, so when I have the chance to do male editorials is like a big present in someone's birthday; i get excited and happy.Last week I worked with Russian male model Matvey [Fusion] and Prague-based American photographer David Surowiecki.
The experience was fantastic in spite of some unexpected police visit when we were finishing our last take in the shooting ...Matvey, here by COACD, is such an amazing model; he's young and yet so professional, and i had a fun time talking to him in Spanish (he's Russian ...). One of the very few models that don't care to change clothing in the middle of the street even if that means to remain in underwear whilst the stylist tries to find the next pants to wear, soon, somewhere ... that was me, of course.
I wish the best for him, and hopefully we will work together again. Bravo Matvey!** All pictures in this post taken by me... the styling is mine too!!
The best pictures were those taken by David, of course, very soon on the web.


5 comments:
How great! You are very lucky. Menswear is so interesting these days... (by the way, if you are looking for an awesome german menswear label, go to www.doubleclothing.com , it's hot!)
I live the vibe of the shoot. Nowadays, I find menswear very interesting too.
beutiful man.
YEAAA the band hat!!!
Lovely styling. Yes, I find menswear much more inspiring than it used to be...
Post a Comment