I'm one of those people that are not used to get awards. I'm one of those that playing the lottery doesn't mean such a thing, but a plain loosing money in the lottery...When two days ago my dearest Mahret from F&Art wrote my name in her Rockin' Girl Blogger award I couldn't believe my eyes and had to click twice on my name to see it was true.
THANKS my dear Mahret for such a thing, it means more than you think to me :)
Now it is my turn to give the award to 5 faves of mine, and here I go...
Parallel Entity: for giving me that special point of view in fashion and design matters.
Diary Of A Third World Fashionista: For showing me that you don't need to live in Paris or New York to have a fashionista life.
Scout Holiday: For showing me that NY can be cool, indeed.
Ropa Vieja: Because I just like her, and she does like the same things i do.
Montmartre's Sketchbook: For being elegant, stylish and cute.And of course there are other blogs that i would give my award, but they have been awarded already because they're good and people thought of them before me.. The Coveted, F&Art, Style Bubble, Bored & Beautiful ... and ALL my links, because otherwise they wouldn't be there.


6 comments:
congratulations, I'm happy ypur blog is getting the recognizion it deservs! I love the blogs you choose for your own awards (esp. the diary of a third world fashionista)!
Thanks b.a. thanks million :)
x
ooups, i didn't see you already have it!
THANK YOU!!! I too am really pleasantly surprised! How do i tag people back so I can pass on the award? THANKS!!
!!thanks so much patricia!!
xo,
renee
yayyy!! thankyou sooo much!!!!! =) your blog is awesome, too, no wonder you got picked ;)
Post a Comment