Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Classic Look of Lara Stone

As you might know I have a crush on Lara Stone (IMG); she models for the best magazines and does the riskier editorials (Vogue, V, W ...) , works with the best photographers (Terry Richardson, Inez van Lamsweerde et Vinoodh Matadin, Mario Sorrenti) and Carine Roitfeld has hired her for Paris Vogue since I don't remember when. I like her also because she is not afraid of showing her body and has the sexier front teeth gap since Madonna's days.
I like her style which is far from being exotic or crazy: she's a classy girl in a very rebel spirit.

8 comments:

mahret said...

Oh I know. I love her aswell ♥ But I have a strange current cruch on milagros schmoll. Planinng a post on her for some time now...

WendyB said...

Looks good. Basic but chic clothes. I also am relieved to see someone who doesn't have giant horsey veneers on their teeth!

rice paper girl said...

my girl crush is on iekeliene. i love her style!

Carolina Lange said...

I love her style!

Teresa said...

LOVE LARA STONE. She is so provocative in editorials and strangely I love how her eyebrows are transparent. And nice simple style as well.

- said...

love her simple but really cute style. she looks great just withjeans and a pullover

In Yr Fshn said...

She's gorgeous and very reminiscent of Faye Dunaway (I'm sure somebody else has already made the comparison). I especially love the pic you've got under "model crush."

Anonymous said...

Well, Lara Stone is one one my FAVOURITE models with Sasha P ! Love her style and she's really gorgeous, like no one else. As a model she's a bit atypic but this is what makes her charm. !!!



Anna,thirteen y-o, from France