
It is always nice to see how other bloggers work because it shows you new ways of carry your own blog.I am always interested in street-style bloggers such The Sartorialist, Style Scout or Face Hunter, because I am too shy to ask people to pose for me, maybe because I'm scared to death of the word no, and am jealous of their ability to capture not only the look but also the soul of the subjects.
It has given me a great pleasure to stumble upon Yvan the Face Hunter quite a bit this fashion week and see how easy-going is for him to ask someone to pose for him ... I took some pics myself, then-and-after ... The first image is taken by me, the second is taken by him.


5 comments:
i love these little behind-the-scenes kinda stories. hope yer having fun at fashion week.
Qué ganas me ha echo ver el contexto de las fotos, está genial, ver como tú disparas al cómo, y luego nos enseñas el resultado final.
Me encantó,
y también las propuestas de FORM!
Un beeeso,
xxx
I ADMIRE THEM TOO!I really dont know how they do it! :D
I know the guy in the bow tie! He shops at our store Houndstooth all the time! Thanks for the kudos to our store, it was so great to stumble upon it. We hope to meet you soon.
:))))))
hello maria!
im a big big fan of Houndstooth! i think you guys have such an amazing collection and selection of men's wear.
You know we met once... i was doing a commercial for Wendy's and I rented a pair of shoes from your store... that was i think back in July... :)
Post a Comment