I have had 5 amazing days in Puerto Rico with my mom ... amazing beaches, incredible music, good food and best of all, the PEOPLE. Fashion news ready to come, meanwhile, let's have some view to the most wonderful beach I've ever been in my life... Playa Flamenco (Flamenco Beach)in Isla Culebra (Snake Island).
Welcome back! Please excuse my language but you and your mom look fucking awesome in bikinis! I'm jealous! And your mom looks like she could be your sister.
Thank you Wendy!! My mom was very very young when i was born.. she always looks like my sister, she has this amazing body!!! Can you believe she "gets" more suitors than i do!! ??
My name is Patricia Yagüe and I live in New York City where I work as a fashion stylist. I was born and raised in Madrid although I started to travel at age 17. I've lived in Dublin, Rome and now NY. I love the fact that fashion is such a powerful tool, something that people denies as such but religions, politics and wars all have their own uniforms, their own colors, and that's the first thing we learn to distinguish, even before knowing their beliefs.
9 comments:
Welcome back! Please excuse my language but you and your mom look fucking awesome in bikinis! I'm jealous! And your mom looks like she could be your sister.
BEAUTIES!
wow - this IS the most beautiful beach ever!
Thank you Wendy!!
My mom was very very young when i was born.. she always looks like my sister, she has this amazing body!!!
Can you believe she "gets" more suitors than i do!! ??
you both couldn't look happier! :)
I hope you had the most amazing time in Puerto Rico...the water looks unbelivable. I am going to Portugal on saturday and I just can;t wait.
Ha ha! You can use mom as bait for the guys.
Uh I'm so jelouse. You look so happy and relaxed. I really need a vacation...
Great that you and your mother get along so well.
Glad you had a good time in Culebra!! It certainly is paradise.
Post a Comment