Thursday, October 11, 2007

Give Me Give Me Give Me...

I want a body and an attitude to pull off these amazing dresses the way they deserve ...
Soon-to-be NY based designer Leon Curry alas Ellie Owen is the head behind them. His shinny cover-like fabrics are killer and I find the adds very funny and inspiring, they seem out from a futuristic shoot in any Vogue around the world... Juan Gatti, anyone?

7 comments:

T.T. said...

Sí, son muybonitos,
geniales,

igual que en Puerto Rico, no?
Debió ser lo más,jaja

un beso!

Anonymous said...

I think that model has attitude enough...the space theme is cool!

Fenke said...

very futuristic -looks likes the clothes AND the model come right out of space. she looks so tall... man - her legs are endless!

In Yr Fshn said...

Beautiful! I'm always down with the shiny!

Anonymous said...

Thank you all (i don't understand the spanish but hitme up on myspace/ldc86.

THANKS!!!

Teresa said...

Oooh, I love the metallic-foil look on dresses. And the Chalayan picture on your sidebar is amazing; he may be the most innovative designer out there today.

Mónica said...

I like the shape of the dresses, but I don't like the glossy materials any more.