I'm going to Puerto Rico for 5 days, back next Saturday the 6th. I decided not to take my computer with me for the first time in years ... I need to relax and have some fun. And rest my eyes in the meanwhile ...
My name is Patricia Yagüe and I live in New York City where I work as a fashion stylist. I was born and raised in Madrid although I started to travel at age 17. I've lived in Dublin, Rome and now NY. I love the fact that fashion is such a powerful tool, something that people denies as such but religions, politics and wars all have their own uniforms, their own colors, and that's the first thing we learn to distinguish, even before knowing their beliefs.
5 comments:
WOOO!
Pasatelo de mieeedo,
un besooo!
Ya nos contarás,
OMG! Go somewhere without a computer? You're brave! Have fun!
im so jelous
have a great time
OI! Sempre visito seu blog!! Acho mto interessante!! Passei aqui para deixar o meu:
http://bloglafleur.blogspot.com/
Bjs
Ah que rico!
Fotos!!!
Post a Comment