Sunday, December 16, 2007

milkshakeCHOCOLATE Winter 07-08 ... working on it

Hello dear readers, I'm going to be absent from bobble-bee for a week because this next Saturday December 22st is the launch of the winter 07-08 issue of milkshakeCHOCOLATE.
For those who doesn't know, I'm the editor, designer & fashion director of this web zine that I created two years ago. It is still very small but it gives me so much work already!.
The launch of every season is the hardest part... editing images and text, contacting late collaborators and working on everything to be ready on time...
For this issue we will publish interviews with Boudicca, Poltock & Walsh, Reality Studio (interview by Mahret at F&Art), Magda Malina... and more.
I will try to post little news in bobble-bee but if i don't, now you know where my mind and computer will be working on...

In the meantime, a little scoop: the amazing cover Anita from Champagne Valentine did for this issue. ^^^
x.

// Queridos lectores, voy a estar ausente por una semana porque se acerca el lanzamiento del número de otoño de milkshakeCHOCOLATE.
Para aquellos que no lo sabeis, yo soy la editora, diseñadora y editora de moda de este web zine que cree hace ya casi dos añitos, y aunque todavia es muy pequeñita, no sabeis el trabajo que da!.
Lo peor llega ahora, los "lanzamientos" es lo que más laborioso: editar fotos y texto, contactar colaboradores que se han ido quedando atras, dejar todo listo en definitiva...
Para este número publicaremos entrevistas con Boudicca, Poltock & Walsh, Reality Studio (la entrevista la hizo
Mahret de F&Art), Magda Malina... y más.
Aunque intentaré publicar aunque sean noticias cortas en bobble-bee, no os lo puedo asegurar.

De todas formas ahi os dejo la portada del numero, que la gran Anita del equipo artistico Champagne Valentine ha realizado para este número.
beso

9 comments:

Andrea Martínez Maugard said...

Me encantaría saber donde está esta magazine para leerla... Que bueno que tengas una iniciativa como esta, te felicito!

Suzanna Mars said...

BB, you rock! You're a superstar. I am looking forward to seeing the e-zine, and esp. for the Mahret interview.

mahret said...

wow THAT'S a cover! I'm really looking forward to that issue ♥

Anonymous said...

adelante! Te esperamos por aquí, besos!!

Fenke said...

oh you are doing something on maggies work! that is great!

riz said...

Congrats to ALL involved! What a superb idea, and good luck to you. I know you will turn out a fantastic issue. I mean if Boudicca is involved and all!!

Anonymous said...

Truly wondrous cover.

Can't wait for the Boudicca intervie!

DCB.

Alfred Goula said...

Bobble Bee.
Qué bonito nombre.
También fue el de unas espectaculares mochilas suecas que vendimos en nuestras tiendas hace ya unos años.

Bobble Bee said...

THANKS A MILLION FOR THIS WONDERFUL SUPPORT ^_^

x