Saturday, December 08, 2007

More Gainsbourg through Sorrenti's Eyes

Although Charlotte Gainsbourg is not a favourite of mine (I rather her sister Lou), I anxiously await the arrival of Paris Vogue Dec 07 to my news stand because I still remember with pleasure's chills the special Sofia Coppola the same publication did in December 2004, one of the best "specials" a magazine has ever done on someone (although Interview's Elizabeth Taylor special curated by Bruce Webber wasn't bad either).
Everyone has seen already the editorial so many bloggers has posted in their sites (thanks Mode et Utopie!), but today I found an extract that robot posted in The Fashion Spot with photographs by Mario Sorrenti... what a joy. Now I want the issue more than ever.









10 comments:

alluretone said...

i love these, esp the ones with the scribbles and the black and white one where she looks like she just woke up. i would love an issue but too bad they're like 20 dollars over here.

Fenke said...

well that's more like her!

Patri Jorge said...

a big discover today!!!. Thanks for your comment on my blog. And also THANKS for adding me to your links. it's an honour. Kisses. I'll do the same.

María said...

Her body is almost perfect after having two kids.

Andrea Martínez Maugard said...

I love all the charm in the Gainsbourg family. Charlotte is super talented

jesicola said...

i can get you the issue in my office if you'd like, it comes with a 2008 calendar!

Bobble Bee said...

allurtone: Yeah! i know what you mean... here is almost $20 too ... :(

fenke: I totally agree

sllure: I didn't know she has two kids!! i know her sister does but i didn't know she does too... WOW

Bobble Bee said...

jesicola: I'd love it!!! :) ill write you an email THANKS!

Miss at la Playa said...

el número merece la pena totalmente, no hay casi publicidad y todas las editoriales son preciosas
ésa de sorrenti me gustó mucho

riz said...

Yeah the price is the fruetration! I basically only posted that one self-conscious spread with CG in it, but the rest of this looks more interesting. Thanks!!